Truck World Knowledge Stop – Speakers Know Before You Go
KNOWLEDGE STOP LOCATION
The International Centre
6900 Airport Rd, Mississauga ON L4V 1E8
Hall 5 – Booth #5358
Your session is 45-minutes (including Q & A). Each presentation should remain within the allotted time so that presenters and attendees may move between sessions as needed. Education schedule can be found HERE.
Arrive Early – Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled session to meet with the AV Technician who is on site to assist with your presentation session.
Badge Pickup – Badge pickup will be available at Registration at the Hall 1 and Hall 5 entrances.
The following AV equipment will be available for your session:
- Wireless Headset Microphone
- Wireless Microphones – Lapel or Handheld
- Wireless presenter remote/slide advancer
- Speaker timer clock
- Downstage Monitor to view the presentation projected on screen
ADVANCE PRESENTATIONS – DUE THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF SCHEDULED SESSION
- Please forward your presentation no later than three days prior to your session. Presentation and/or videos can be sent via We Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or email depending on file size.
- Save the presentation file names as follows: Date – Speaker Name – Session title – Start time of presentation. Video Files: Date – Speaker Name – Video file name – start time of presentation – videos numbered in order (if there are more than one video in your presentation).
- Save Presentations in 16:9 format for widescreen display.
- Ensure that you have the original presentation file as a backup with you. If a particular font for your presentation is required, please send it in advance.
- Any videos pulled from You Tube or online should be downloaded. When possible, please avoid embedding URL links into your presentation. Instead, download the video to your desktop and insert the file into presentation as a ‘Video on My PC (or Mac).
The Knowledge Stop is meant to be learning in a casual setting. Sessions only run for 45-minute intervals so in the interest of time, each speaker will introduce themselves.
Parking is free at the International Centre and there are two main entrances to the show. Please park close to either the Hall 1 or Hall 5 entrance.
MEDIA RELEASE FORM
While sessions will not be recorded, photography and video may still be taken by attendees and exhibitors, as well as members of your teams. Please sign the Media release form HERE for your authorization by April 13.
Please ensure your presentation is representative of what was promoted to the attendees in the presentation description provided. The purpose of the session is to educate and not promote a particular product or service. Presenters are welcome to invite attendees to their exhibit booth at end of presentation to learn more.